Here at Sunny Hills Veterinary Hospital, we are excited about digital radiology and what it can do for our patients.
- To offer our patients and their owners the very best care possible.
- Everyone on our staff is dedicated to learning all that they can about veterinary medicine and pet care. They are always learning and this benefits our patients greatly.
- We are dedicated to improving our hospital.
It is important to us to have the very best equipment so that we can diagnose and treat our patients quickly and efficiently. We want our patients to know that they are getting the very best veterinary care while in our office.
Here at Sunny Hills Veterinary Hospital, we are proud to offer digital radiology to our clients. We strive to give you the highest quality care. We do this by staying up to date with the newest technologies available for veterinary medicine. We are also proud of our equipment, which allows us to take the best possible care of your pets.
One way we accomplish this is by offering digital radiology for your pets.
How Can Digital Radiology Help My Pet?
- Non-invasive – We can look inside your pet without invasive measures.
- Quick – Images are ready within seconds after taking the films.
- Efficient – Don’t have to repeat film after film to get the correct exposure.
- Adjustable contrast – Allows us to see the images better.
When your pet is ill, we may recommend radiographs so that we are able to look inside your pet without taking invasive measures like exploratory surgery. The images we get with our digital x-ray unit are amazing and very effective when we’re diagnosing patients.
Ultrasound and Radiology Diagnostics at Sunny Hills Veterinary Hospital
Dr. Ann Reed performs all the ultrasound examinations and the radiology diagnostics at Ambassador Long Beach Veterinary Hospital. Her clinical experience as a certified radiologist is very helpful in the diagnosis of the most complicated cases as well as for a good prognosis for our patients. Also, her flexible schedule allows her to commute when needed for any consultations.
Be sure to contact us today at (714) 526-4694, if you have any questions about our digital x-ray unit.